- Local guide
- Sightseeing cruise with narration
- Vessel is equipped to be comfortable in any weather
- First round of drinks
- Private Tour, Just your group!
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to departure time and plan for traffic accordingly. While parking is available, public transportation or Lyft / Taxi services are strongly recommended
- A maximum of six (6) people per booking, private tours available All passengers must pay the adult price
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pregnant women can attend
- No animals allowed on board
- Cruise rain or shine, the boat is fully enclosed
- Captain reserves the right to terminate any cruise before or during if unsafe conditions arise. “Unsafe condition” includes but is not limited to weather, mechanical failure, intoxication of passengers, unsafe or inappropriate behavior of passengers
- You may bring any food and nonalcoholic beverages that you like (including coolers or picnic baskets). Beer, wine, and cocktails are available for purchase on-board (first round complimentary).
- Smoking is prohibited
- Paid parking is available (details provided at time of booking)
- Boat is equipped with bathrooms
- It is recommended you consult your doctor if you suffer from motion sickness
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- A 50% refund will be issued for cancellations made at least 30 days in advance of the scheduled departure. If you cancel within 30 days of the cruise departure date, there is no refund.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://soundviewcruises.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.