Design your ideal day or evening cruise to experience Seattle from the water while enjoying your choice of a mimosa, cold beer, or glass of fine Washington wine (or high quality H2o). Some ideas include:
- Fourth of July Fireworks Show
- Christmas Ships and Lights
- New Year’s Space Needle Fireworks Show
- Hiram Locks Fresh to Saltwater Run
- Evening Skyline City Lights from Puget Sound and Elliott Bay
- Sail-Gating to Seahawks and Husky Football Games
- Fishing and Marine Life in Puget Sound
Or simply ask us and we can help design your dream trip on the water – let’s build lasting memories!
What You Can Expect
Your Custom Cruise begins aboard the Rainbird at the centrally located Pock Rowing Center adjacent to Portage Bay Park featuring easy access and ample parking. We’ll leave the hustle and bustle behind as we set out on our leisurely cruise in the comfort of our beautiful custom and classic wooden yacht, the Rainbird. Take in the incredible views of the City and beautiful St. Mark’s Cathedral as we travel east to Portage Bay. On our way through the Montlake Cut to Lake Washington, marvel at Husky Football Stadium, UW Campus, and snowcapped Cascade Mountains in the distance. Enjoy the Locks, Puget Sound, The Islands, Marine Mammals, it’s your call on this Custom Cruise.